Full color eco-friendly printing. Unique world technology of direct digital printing - only MIRAN! A new way of decorating on cylindrical bottles.
2. To buy small lots of ready-to-fill packaging (for example, to launch limited collections or seasonal new items).
3. To print a volumetric image (for example, brand name, series, separate element) with the desired degree of convexity.
4. To produce socially-oriented products for the blind with Braille.
5. To reduce stocks of labels and bottles of the same name, due to the low minimum lot for printing.6. To produce test samples quickly.
2. An opportunity to adjust a color rendition (a white substrate is applied on color bottles that`s why the drawing don`t change the color).
3. The ability to print without gaps.4. Environmental-friendly, since the weight of the ink is negligible compared to the weight of the bottle and does not affect the possibility of processing unlike labels (bottles with some types of labels cannot be recycled, only disposal).
Pad Printing - decorating method, which allows to transfer an image using tampon from the cliche onto an item being printed.
Using the pad printing method, you can apply an image on volume surfaces, as well as on curved or hard-to-get places of products.
IM3D – world unique technology of in-mould decoration. The technology is based on special MERCK 3D-pigments and unique production technology.
How to order decorated?
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information about decoration possibilities of your projects!
Tel.: +375 17 207-26-34, 306-42-88